Safer Oral Sex: Walk with Dental Dam
Instead of walking with a large box of plastic saran wrap, dental dam is more smaller and discreet. So if your looking to get head or going to give some good head (oral sex) dental dam is another way to try and prevent any STD’s.
Q. What is a dental dam?
A dental dam, like a condom, is a barrier method. It is a thin, square piece of rubber which is placed over the labia or anus during oral-vaginal or oral-anal intercourse. Dental dams are most often made of thin latex rubber; however, for those allergic to latex, they are also available in silicone. Although specially-made rubber dental dams are sold in stores, plastic saran wrap from your kitchen can serve as an effective dental dam as well. A dental dam can help reduce the risk of STD transmission, including herpes, genital warts (HPV) and HIV.
- gendersexualityromanticidentity reblogged this from fuckyeahsexeducation
- transqueermediaexchange likes this
- jklwajoedwajlks reblogged this from fuckyeahsexeducation and added:
- jklwajoedwajlks likes this
- kyrianne likes this
- steady-hands likes this
- fuckyeahsexeducation reblogged this from thesexuneducated and added:
- blackthumbgreenwitch likes this
- theblacksunrising reblogged this from justother
- justother reblogged this from thesexuneducated and added:
- schmurple likes this
- thesexuneducated reblogged this from ipracticesafesex
- ipracticesafesex posted this